Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sitting Exams

The exams were a challenge.Yes
Because it was very hard to sit in quiet for two hours just doing work.

I didn't prepare well were you ready No
I wasn't ready because i had been doing my own things instead of doing my work.
The subjects i did well in,you not so so well in
I had done well in none of my subjects.The subject i had done not so well in was all of them because too much playing around.

What could i have done better Listen to the teacher and do what i am supposed to do and try my best and try not to get distracted by my friends or distract them.
  
What could i have done better Listen to the teacher and do what i am supposed to do and try my best and try not to get distracted by my friends or distract them.
What i need to do different next time I will try my best to stay on task and try not to be distracted and to do what i am supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment